Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BevMo! Wine Tasting on Murphy Goode TV - MGtv

I did this wine tasting to show another potential side of MGtv as I mentioned in an earlier posting. It would have been great to be doing a piece in Sonoma but under the circumstances ($$$) it's just not realistic for me at this time. I have several other ideas on how to produce and present my concept and how to keep it interesting. I hope to have the chance to explore those, however not solely at my own expense as it's been thus far. Cross your fingers and hope that I excel past the other applicants and granted a budget to produce MGtv (or the like) on a full time basis as long as the ride lasts.

Enjoy this little adventure as long as it lasts!
Cheers,
Kamary, WCLC
MGtv




Tune in to MGtv at YouTube.com/MurphyGoodeTV to learn more.

More video coming soon to a browser near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment