Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's All Goode - The Murphy Goode Song

The last couple days I've been working on a track for my video platform, Murphy Goode TV and I thought the show needed a theme song. I asked many of you directly to read the lyrics and to give your feedback via polling, as to the style of the music. You did just that and once again, thanks to all who participated!

Here are the lyrics to this upbeat goode-time song, "It's All Goode".

"It's All Goode"
©2009 PMG Music

Do Murphy Goode just like you should
And you'll be feeling fine
From NYC to Hollywood
Get your party on tonight

I'm getting crazy with my friends (it's all goode)
It's summer time again, hot legs keep rollin in (it's all goode)
Its always the right time for raising glasses high (it's all goode)
Make a toast to good friends and good times (it's all goode)

Do Murphy Goode just like you should
And you'll be feeling fine
From NYC to Hollywood
Get your party on tonight

Living in a purple paradise (it's all goode)
Now you got me in the mood to play liars dice (it's all goode)
Wild Card fell on the floor (it's all goode)
And like a Viking I want more (it's all goode)
I need lovely maiden to come pour (it's all goode)

It's all good when you're sippin' Murphy Goode
From the suburbs to the hood
From the beaches to the woods
From restaurants to the clubs
From the bars to the pubs
On a date with your girl
On a cruise around the world

Do Murphy Goode just like you should
And you'll be feeling fine
From NYC to Hollywood
Get your party on tonight




And here is the finished result. You can hear a complete version of "IT'S ALL GOODE" right here.





If you love it like I do, download a CD quality mp3 for only $1. Each purchase directly supports the artist and his journey to Healdsburg and beyond!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO "IT'S ALL GOODE"

Stay tuned for more exciting developments from me and Murphy Goode TV as I make my way to Healdsburg for some TAP TIN action!

I'll be reaching out to all the Goode music talent out there as I put together the *Murphy Goode Song Contest and compilation CD (A Really Goode Song), presented by Murphy Goode TV, which I plan to announce and launch in September and release in November accompanied by streaming performances live from Healdsburg on the A REALLY GOODE SONG.com website. Meanwhile purchase and enjoy "It's All Goode" and help finance my mission please! Play it LOUD!

That's one of my plans and I'm sticking to it, so tune the heck in!

Cheers,
Kamary Phillips
Freelance WCLC


*©PhillipsMediaGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment