Sunday, July 5, 2009

16 Social Networking Sites And Counting - Murphy Goode TV|MGtv

Whew, again!

We're winding down to another moment of truth and I, like many, are anxiously excited about what is to come. As I prepare my own TOP 10 countdown list, hungover from last night's 4th of July bash and as the folks at Murphy Goode consider me as a potential Top 10 candidate for A REALLY GOODE JOB and possibly hiring me as Murphy Goode's Wine Country Lifestyle Correspondent, I think it's important to be aware of and acknowledge the 16 MGtv social networking sites and platforms I have established thus far, essentially being the foundation and building blocks I could expand upon over the next months to come while adding others during my term holding this position. Just a thought of course. Either way, I hope my efforts make a positive impact on the review team and reveals some sense of my broader vision to continue transporting the Murphy Goode brand across the virtual land. Now back to my personal Top 10 Countdown which will be presented here and on MGtv Monday afternoon (July 6th) sometime. Click around and enjoy!



MGtv on Twitter
MGtv on Wordpress
MGtv on Myspace
MGtv on UTV
MGtv on Facebook
MGtv on Flickr
MGtv on Blogger
MGtv on TwitPic
MGtv on BlackPlanet
MGtv on Vimeo
MGtv presents A REALLY GOODE SONG
MGtv on YouTube
MGtv on Twitter
MGtv on Wine 2.0
MGtv on UStream
MGtv on Acoustic Lounge
MGtv on Vimeo
MGtv on 12 Seconds.TV






So to summarize the current Murphy Goode TV Network;


YOUTUBE
TWITTER
WORDPRESS
BLOGGER
FACEBOOK
UTV
MYSPACE
VIMEO
FLICKR
TWITPIC
BLACKPLANET
USTREAM
A REALLY GOODE SONG
MGTV PRESENTS ACOUSTIC LOUNGE
WINE 2.0
12 SECONDS TV
...and more coming soon!



Cheers!

Kamary Phillips, WCLC






Buy This Song, $1 Proceeds go to the Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment