Sunday, July 12, 2009

Murphy Goode TV Gets Put On The Spot

So this is what it must feel like for famous folks, huh? Smart and beautiful women wanting to ask you about things you've yet to fully understand yourself. Well alright, I could get used to this. INTRODUCING NANCY HUANG and her blog, The Wander Kind.com.

mgtv-wanderkind interview

Funny enough, I didn't know Nancy was so lovely until after the fact, since it was a text-oriented-phoner and all. Great pleasure all around and I'm honored and flattered to have been asked. Danke Nancy! Visit her blog to learn more about the actual interview whereas I'll be doing my own video take on it (as usual) during the week periodically.

The Wanderkind struck me as an interesting name since it's quite
n3402205_41039649_5926

similar to a great German word I've always been partial to; WUNDERKIND. Such a cool word. So, I don't know if she's playing off that or not. She's clever, so likely yes. Ask her!

This is my first official interview since the Murphy Goode Winery HR tracked me down back in May, before the real madness began. It's a flattering pleasure to be asked on any level and certainly a thrill coming from such a purdy girl!

What I liked most about the experience, which really hasn't kicked in yet since she's publishing in a few days, were the types of questions she threw at me. You know, where you actually have to pull an Obama and say nothing for a long moment at first, to think about the right thing to say. You only get one shot most of the time to keep 'em interested.

In this short promo clip, you can get an idea where she's coming from.



On her blog there will be all of the questions, a dozen or so. Again, some stuff you have to rack your brain a bit to answer. I appreciated the challenge. We both hope you appreciate our efforts and enjoy the result found primarily there and here at MGtv.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers,
Kamary Phillips, WCLC





Buy This Song, $1 Proceeds go to the Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment