Friday, July 10, 2009

This Goode Classic Is Her Favorite Tune

If you've ever tuned in to the Murphy Goode TV blog (you're here now silly rabbit) then you likely know that I, Lifestyle Correspondent Kamary Phillips, left my big love, our home in Hamburg Germany and marriage talks behind, in search of A REALLY GOODE JOB in Sonoma County, California. Somewhere I have never been before. And just like a situation from any modern day scripted reality TV series, it's been an uphill and rocky road for our now long distance love affair ever since.

Despite new promises of a marriage in Sonoma should I actually land the position with the acclaimed Alexander Valley winery Murphy Goode (http://MurphyGoodeWinery.com) and a myriad of weekly Skypings, it's been no easy task calming a woman's yearning for the man she loves and repairing the damage made by a sudden, career driven separation. Men suck. Yes, me too.

In this clip, I found myself wandering in a random pub near closing time somewhere in Southern California hankering for a tall, frothy pint of Murphy Goode wine. Ok, I lied. It was Newcastle. Anyway, I had the idea to sing her one of her favorite diddies since it happened to be karaoke night.

Was the gesture enough for another moment of happiness? Will she jump the next airbus over the pond and join her man-to-be? Will your karaoke exploits be welcome additions to future Murphy Goode TV episodes? Will I come up with any more exciting inquiries?

Tune the heck in and find out! Follow Murphy Goode TV and me @MurphyGoodeTV on Twitter.



Thanks for reading.
Cheers!
Kamary Phillips, WCLC


"It's All Goode"- The Murphy Goode Song - www.AReallyGoodeSong.com



Buy This Song, $1 Proceeds go to the Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment